World-renowned chocolate company Callebaut and Houston Food Finder have partnered for a month-long event series to promote Houston businesses and the Chocolate Heroes who fuel them with their craftsmanship and passion. From January 7 through February 10, a Houston bakery, chocolatier or ice cream shop is creating a special dessert using Callebaut milk, dark or white chocolates — or a combination! The special desserts are available throughout the month and are featured during one special Saturday or Sunday event as well. These local professionals choose Callebaut chocolates for the outstanding quality, smoothness and consistency. On their featured event day, most chefs are offering specials. See the map below for our Houston Chocolate Heroes and taste their creations for yourself!
Also, join us for our special Houston Chocolate Hero showcase events at each place! All are featuring specials (such as buy-one-get-one-free or a gift with purchase) but only during the event time. See the map below and click on each for driving directions.
- Pondicheri Bake Shop, 2800 Kirby: Saturday, January 19 from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Sweet Bribery, 250 West 19th: Sunday, January 20 from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Memorial Bakery, 9415 Katy Freeway: Saturday, January 26 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Common Bond Café, 1706 Westheimer: Sunday, January 27 from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Cacao & Cardamom, 5000 Westheimer: Saturday, February 2 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Delices De Maurice, 22764 Westheimer Pkwy, Katy: Sunday, February 3 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Cloud 10 Creamery, 3201 Louisiana: Saturday, February 9 from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Fat Cat Creamery, 1901 North Shepherd, Sunday, February 10 from 1 to 3 p.m.
For questions or additional information on Houston Chocolate Heroes Month, please email us.