Samurai Noodle’s New Ramen Kits Make It Easy To Savor At Home or Cater at Work
Enjoy the comfort of gourmet traditional Japanese ramen at home with to-go kits from Samurai Noodle. The shop, with locations near the Heights in Houston and in Katy, has already done the hard part — crafting the housemade, fresh noodles, labor-intensive broths and exceptional toppings. All you have to do is order according to your tastes, heat the ingredients and assemble satisfying ramen at home with restaurant-quality results!
Samurai Noodle offers are 22 different kinds of ramen, including Tonkotsu with velvety pork bone broth, pork belly, scallions and kikurage; Garlic Shoyu with scallions, bamboo, fresh and fried garlic, sesame oil, and pork belly in a clear, bright broth; and Tampopo Shouyu made with wavy noodles, pork belly, bamboo, egg, maruto, seaweed and scallions. There are lots of optional additions, too, such as corn, tofu, bok choy, bean sprouts, chicken and garlic. Check out the full menu online.
Choose from a large menu of noodle, broth and topping combinations to-go at Samurai Noodle. Video courtesy of Samurai Noodle
Follow these simple steps to prepare and enjoy a Samurai Noodle ramen kit at work or home:
- Request fresh uncooked noodles with your order. All additional dish components will be individually packaged to ensure freshness and textural integrity.
- When you are ready to eat, boil water in a pot for the noodles. Add the noodles one at a time (this prevents them from sticking together). Cook straight noodles for one minute or wavy noodles for one minute and thirty seconds. Strain the noodles and place into your bowl.
- In a separate pot, reheat the broth to a very low simmer. If you don’t have access to a stove, you can microwave the broth until it is steaming and hot.
- Finally, add the included toppings to the bowl with the noodles and gently add the hot broth.
Just like that, you can nourish your tummy and your taste buds with a delicious meal!
To order, call the location of your choice:
Samurai Noodle – Heights
1801 Durham Dr #2
Houston, TX 77007
(832) 879-2982 (Open Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday noon to 8 p.m.)
Samurai Noodle – Katy
24025 Katy Freeway #L
Katy, TX 77494
(281) 394-7303 (Open Saturday and Sunday only from noon to 8 p.m.)