Need To Schedule A Last-Minute Holiday Party? Some Perry’s Steakhouses Still Have Room
Updated 12/6/2016 to add Perry’s Steakhouse at Memorial City
Maybe your company wasn’t going to have a holiday party but the recent and unexpected decision by OPEC to cut oil production just made the future look a whole lot brighter. Maybe you came into a sudden windfall and want to treat friends and family to dinner. Or, maybe you simply forgot to make a reservation anywhere and you’re in a really deep pool of hot water with your boss.
We thought about this dilemma and wondered what major “nice” restaurant might still have private dining rooms available. Perry’s Steakhouse seemed a likely candidate because their locations tend to have not just one private dining room, but multiples in varying sizes to accommodate different types of groups.
We asked a representative if any were still available for the holiday season and it turns out several of Perry’s suburban locations still have some availability between now and December 24:
- Baybrook: Baybrook Mall, 700 Baybrook Mall Drive, Friendswood, (281) 286-8800
- Champions: 9730 Cypresswood, Houston, (281) 970-5999
- Katy: 23501 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, (281) 347-3600
- Sugar Land: Sugar Land Town Square, 2115 Town Square Place, (281) 565-2727
- The Woodlands: Sterling Ridge Shopping Center, Shopping Center, 6700 Woodlands Parkway, (281) 362-0569
- Memorial City: 9827 Katy Fwy, Houston, (832) 358-9000
We were also curious as to what a swanky Perry’s party would cost and asked for an estimate for a three-course dinner with a Champagne greeting. The response was, “[For] a three-course menu for 25 guests including a wine pairing for each course as well as a Champagne greeting for the group, an estimated per-person price might be $120. [It’s] dependent upon the actual menu and wine pairings selected by the event host, which could range less or more.”
So, the office party has been saved. Email us with other holiday dilemmas or questions and maybe we’ll help solve some other issues in the coming weeks.