- This event has passed.
Welcome to Texas: Backyard “MEAT AND GREET” Party
May 22, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$85
Chef Levi Goode of iconic Houston institution Goode Company hosts a Texas
sized welcome event for Denver-based Chef Troy Guard of the award-winning
TAG Restaurant Group in anticipation of the opening of Guard & Grace Houston
this Fall 2019.
Experience an entirely unique one-day-only dinner menu prepared by Chef Levi
Goode in collaboration with Denver culinary icon Chef Troy Guard. Goode Co.
Armadillo Palace will be opening up its doors to give this Colorado chef a
Texas Sized welcome at a ticketed backyard “Meat & Greet.” Guests will be
treated to live cooking demos and grilled specialties in the expansive outdoor
area highlighting the signature dishes and techniques from each chef.
The menu will be released closer to the date. This will be the third dinner
from Guard’s Kitchen Kollab series, which kicked-off in March with Chef
Drake Leonards from Eunice and in April with Chris Davies from Uchi
Tickets are $85/person. Includes:
• Passed appetizers, mains, and desserts from both Levi Goode and Troy
• Live music on stage (Band will be announced closer to the date)
• 2 drink tickets that may be redeemed for a cocktail, beer, or wine
• The opportunity to see two masters of their craft working together over live
• You can purchase tickets at https://texassizedwelcome.eventbrite.com
Chef Troy Guard, named one of the “Great Regional Chefs of America” by the
James Beard Foundation, opened his first restaurant, TAG, in 2009 where it now
serves as the flagship restaurant in his portfolio of 12 restaurants, including TAG,
TAG Burger Bar, Guard and Grace, bubu (two locations), and Los Chingones.