Sourdough Bread Class at I’ll Have What She’s Having
January 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$30 – $150
Simul-webcasting from Sarah’s Workshop and the IHWSH Kitchen to Any Town USA from San Francisco, CA and Houston, TX.
Sourdough bread class with Chef Jane Wild and Sarah Owens – Baking for a cause!
IHWSH presents Episode 16 – the ultimate breadmaking class, just in time for Holiday Gifting! Ticket purchase includes:
- Breadmaking equipment and autographed copy of James Beard Award-winning book, Sourdough, by Sarah Owens, to be picked up on 12/18 – in time for the Holidays!
- Ingredients for bread-making class on 01/16 – sourdough starter, leaven, loaf. To be delivered/picked up on 01/15 – in time for class.
- Complimentary artisan accoutrements for your first loaf: artisan cheese, charcuterie, wine, and more!
- Pre-class access to 12 videos to prepare for class on 01/16 – subjects range from stone-milled flour to loving care of your sourdough starter.
- Zoom webcast by Chef Jane and Sarah Owens and post-class access to Zoom video.
Episode 16 is sponsored by Barton Spring Mills, Roost Books, Houston Dairymaids, Revival Market, and Dandelion Cafe and benefits the IHWSH fund for mammograms for uninsured restaurant workers and the Mavia Bakery in Lebanon.