- This event has passed.
Goode Company Crawfish Pop-Up Party
March 27 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This Saturday, March 27 starting at noon, Goode Company Crawfish (a pop-up at the catering facility at 2515 North just off of Kirby) is again cooking up crawfish with a kick of Cajun and tapping their boots to Texas tunes – and they want you to join the fun! Family, friends and crawfish first-timers are all welcome to the outdoor tables, and Goode folks will be packing it up for those who like to grab-and-go. The crawfish pop-up will go until the mudbugs are sold out!
Advance orders should be placed for the pop-up menu:
- 2.5 pounds of Goode Company boiled crawfish, served with seasoned corn and potatoes. $20
- 5 pounds of Goode Company boiled crawfish, served with seasoned corn and potatoes. $40
- Family pack (10 pounds) $75
- Campechana Extra – a refreshing, Mexican-style seafood cocktail made with crab, shrimp and a special blend of pico de gallo, fire-roasted Anaheim peppers and diced avocados. Served with chips and packaged to go. $18 per pint
Place advance orders online from now until Friday, March 26 at 5 p.m.
Margaritas and Hurricanes are not available for pre-order, but you can “reserve your spot” and pay at time of pick-up for:
- Margarita Kit (serves 6) $40
- Frozen Hurricane (12 oz) $9
- Frozen Hurricane (24 oz) $16
- Frozen Hurricane (1/2 gallon) $40
There are limited tables and chairs on-site, cornhole and other games…and plenty of Goode Eats!