- This event has passed.
“Good France” Dinner at Le Colonial
March 22 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$130
Celebrate the taste and gastronomy of France in this unique dining experience at Le Colonial with special guest, Alexis Andres, Consul General of France in Houston! Each year, restaurants around the world highlight the tastes and culinary traditions of French cuisine through the Gout de France (Good France) event series. Expect to be fully immersed in chef Hassan Obaye’s signature style of French-inspired Vietnamese cuisine in a curated five-course dinner and wine pairing experience.
Space is limited so respondez s’il vous plait! The $130 per person cost includes wine pairing, gratuity and tax. To reserve, call (713) 629-4444.
Dietary restrictions accommodated
- Shrimp & Chive Dumpling amuse bouche with lobster-coconut foam, micro-cilantro and espelette
- Goi Bo Beef Carpaccio Salad with Dean & Peeler prime beef Tenderloin, Valverdi Farm greens, pickled onions, lemongrass, crispy shallots and spicy agave-lime dressing
- Sup Do Bien Seafood Bouillabaisse with PEI mussels, sea scallop, jumbo shrimp, Scottish salmon, egg noodle and lime leaf
- Vit Quay Roasted Duck with tea-scented Long Island duck breast, Thumbelina carrot, shemiji mushroom and five spice jus
- Sorbet: chef’s selection of seasonal sorbet, exotic fruit, lime and ginger syrup
- Raspberry & Chocolate: Valrhona white chocolate & coconut mousse, almond dacquoise and raspberry coulis