- This event has passed.
French Country Wines Saturday Tasting
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Come taste with us this Saturday!
Noon to 5pmIn order to accommodate you to the safest, and respect social distancing, we have re-arranged the tasting room with 4 distinct tasting areas. We will be able to accommodate a maximum of 4 groups at a time.For your safety and that of our staff, we reserve the right to limit store capacity. Mask will be enforced upon entry, while not tasting, and walking around the shop. Thank you for your understanding.
Saturday, April 17:
- Les Vignobles Ruhlmann-Schutz, Gewürztraminer Grand Cru Frankstein 2017
- Nicolas Brunet, Vouvray Vielles Vignes “Les Quarts des Sens” 2015
- Domaine de Couron, Merlot 2018
- Tramontane, Grenache Noir 2019
- Domaine Matignon, Anjou Village “Joué” 2016
- Olivier Dumaine, Croze-Hermitage 2017