- This event has passed.
French Country Wines Reopens Doors for Free Saturday Wine Tasting Event
March 27 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
French Country Wines‘ tasting room has been closed since last bars were shut down due to the pandemic last June. It reopens for the weekly wine tastings at limited capacity on Saturday, March 27 from noon to 5 p.m.
The tasting room has been rearranged to accommodate social distancing and now has four distinct tasting areas. A maximum of four groups can be accommodated at a time. Masks are required upon entry and when walking around the shop (but obviously not while sipping wine).
The line up for this Saturday is:
- Dom. Nicolas Brunet, Vouvray Méthode Traditionnelle Réserve Brut (2018)
- Domaine Ménard-Gaborit, Muscadet Sèvre et Maines Sur Lie (2018)
- Domaine de Couron, Côtes du Rhône Village Blanc (2019)
- Les Vignobles Gueissard, Bandol Rosé (2019)
- Dom. Rouge-Bleu, Côtes du Rhône Villages Ste Cécile, Mistral Rouge (2017)\
- Château de Meyre, M de Château Meyre, Haut Médoc (2016)