- This event has passed.
10th Annual Keels & Wheels Uncorked
March 21 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$75 – $100
The 10th Annual Keels & Wheels Uncorked is a unique event that blends classic cars and boats, elegant local food, wine and charity for a memorable evening. This year’s event honors astronaut Walter Cunningham and proceeds benefit Today’s Harbor for Children. Each participating restaurant is paired with a classic car or vintage wooden boat and the respective chefs prepare a custom hors d’oeuvre that is paired with wine. Tickets are $75 per person in advance and $100 per person at the door. Purchase tickets online or by calling (713) 521-0105 .
The pairings for restaurants and vehicles for 2019 include the following:
- Brennan’s of Houston will be paired with a 1947 Carver Runabout (Ensign) boat
- Marais will be paired with a1939 Rolls Royce
- Merlion Restaurant will be paired with a 1948 Bentley
- Mr. French’s Gourmet Bakery will be paired with a 1966 Shelby 350 GT
- Sundance Grill will be paired with a 1949 Ford Woodie Convertible
- Tommy’s Restaurant Oyster Bar will be paired with a 1955 Porsche 356 Convertible