Phat Eatery in Katy Celebrates Its First Anniversary with $1 Deals!
When Malaysian restaurant Phat Eatery debuted at 23119 Colonial Parkway in Katy Asiantown Center last year, it’s fair to say it launched with a bang. Food lovers in Katy and across Houston visited the sleek, street stand-themed space to try traditional dishes such as nasi lemak, beef rendang, sizzling tofu and a wide variety of stir-fried noodle dishes. Even Houston Chronicle restaurant critic Alison Cook enjoyed Phat Eatery and wrote a positive review about her experiences. To celebrate a momentous first year, Phat Eatery invites everyone to take advantage of a week of anniversary specials for as little as one dollar!
These deals are valid June 21 through June 30 for dine-in only. Note that the restaurant will close at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 26 for a private event. Check out this list of dishes, drinks and free gifts!
Roti Canai (limit one per table)
- Kerabu Prawn — the second-place winning dish at the Katy Sip ‘n’ Stroll! (per each; limit one per customer)
- Glass of Prosecco (per each; limit one per customer)
- Karbach Love Street (per each; limit one per customer)
All wines by the bottle are half price!
Free Gifts With Purchase!
- Purchase a $100 gift card and get an extra $20 value
- Spend $50 (before tax and gratuity) and receive a free “Good Vibe” T-Shirt (designed by Phat Eatery owner Alex Auyeung)
We hope you will take advantage of this week of great specials and come celebrate one year of business with us!
Phat Eatery is open seven days a week. The hours are Mondays through Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 to 9:30 p.m., Fridays from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 11 pm., Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Make reservations online or call (832) 913-6382.