Artisans’ Business Lunch Is A Deal Of Divine Choices Near Downtown Houston
Did you know you can get a hearty, elegant, three-course lunch by Chef Jacques Fox for just $29 at Artisans Restaurant? It’s located mere minutes from downtown’s bustling business district at 3201 Louisiana and features both a convenient parking garage and a valet.
Artisans’ business lunch is perfect for those trying to close a deal as well as for coworkers just seeking midday downtime over excellent fare.
The three-course business lunch is a remarkable deal, but diners can elevate it to an even more memorable experience by upgrading to the $45 Savoir Faire lunch. In addition to your choice of business lunch courses, Artisans will add a tasting course of selections by Chef Fox that may include lobster bisque, foie gras or scallops.
Take a look at this week’s spectacular menu:
- Creamy Potato Leek Soup with Roasted Garlic Crostini and Topped with Herb Cheese Spread
- Soup of the Day
- Chef Jacques’ Caesar Salad with Strawberries, Roasted Corn and Avocado
- Artisans Mixed Green Salad with Caramelized Bacon and Lemon Vinaigrette
- Pistachio-Crusted Chilean Sea Bass
- Mussels Velouté, with Creamy Risotto and Sugar Snap Peas
- Lobster Tail with Armoricaine Sauce, Parmesan Risotto and Asparagus
- Black Pepper-Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Green Peppercorn Sauce
The Pastry Chef’s Dessert of The Day
With a classy, well-appointed private dining room and a 28-seat chef’s counter surrounding the open kitchen, Artisans is also able to accommodate business meetings and larger groups.
Of course, the delectable offerings continue at dinner as well, making a stop at Artisans a perfect way to cap off the evening. Drop in for a light entrée and a glass of wine, or indulge in the sumptuous Gastronomique Six Course.
Call 713-529-9111 to make a reservation for lunch or dinner today!